[AusNOG Classifieds] Fast moving WISP EOI

michael at remoteisp.com.au michael at remoteisp.com.au
Thu Jan 14 08:53:39 EST 2021

Hi all,

We are a fast moving WISP located in NSW, Bathurst and Goulburn. I 50% director in goulburn and its just to busy for me started 27th July 2019, you will see the success in the figures. All our sites have a non competition and never ending contract most customers on a 24mth contract. I would like to stay on as a Installer as I've been in comms all my life 30years now. I have a list on new sites land holders calling me every week. its been built for sale not patched together like most other WISP’s assets worth $388K not including customer equipment.

Please reply off topic.

Michael 0414400365