[AusNOG Classifieds] 7kVA racks available in Pyrmont, Sydney.

Matt Taylor matt at mty.net.au
Mon Jun 24 12:29:11 EST 2019

Hi all,

We have a few empty 7 kVA contracted racks available which we do not
have a use for at this stage, and we are happy to let them go at a
ridiculous rate.

Address is: 1/55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont, Sydney.

The facility which the racks are located in is APDC
(https://www.apdatacentres.com/), with 24hr access and goods lift that
you can literally drive your car into, and it's about a 8 minute walk to
GlobalSwitch.

Carrier wise.. the building has Telstra, Optus, AAPT/Pipe and Vocus. Or,
we can provide transit.. cross-connects within the facility are free.

There otherwise.. have diverse dark fibre between APDC, GlobalSwitch and
Equinix SY3, and we're happy to haul traffic should it be required.

Half racks are also possible, however the power rates would be lower and
a few conditions around it too.

If interested, please let me know. :)

Thanks,
Matt.