[AusNOG Classifieds] Various hardware for sale

Kyle Thorne kthorne at staff.ventraip.com
Mon Oct 22 15:26:36 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

We've got a few pieces of old hardware that have been removed from the data
centre up for sale if anyone is interested:

*Servers*
5x Dell R610 (2x X5650, 96GB memory, no disks, 10Gbit NIC) - $1,000 each

*Networking*
4x SonicWALL NSA 6600 (no licence / support) - $1,000 each
4x SonicWALL E5500 (no licence / support) - $500 each
1x Force10 S4810P - $400
2x Juniper SRX240 - $150 each
1x Juniper SRX210 - $100
1x Cisco ASA 5505 - $200

*Phones*
1x Polycom VVX 500 - $100.00
1x Grandstream GXP2170 - $80.00
1x Yealink T48G -  $150.00
1x Ubiquiti UVP-Executive - $200.00

Feel free to make an offer if you're interested in anything.

It's all located in Narre Warren (3805), so pick up is welcome, or we're
happy to work out shipping.

Let me know if you want photos or have any questions.