[AusNOG Classifieds] APC Power Rails - 16 and 32A for sale, make an offer :)

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Thu Aug 2 09:26:03 EST 2018

Hi Noggers,

Clearing out our storage locker in Melbourne this week and have some APC power rails to sell - make an offer, pickup from Port Melbourne area.

2x APC AP7952 16A 24 port Power Rail, LED Display, Ethernet Management Port
2x APC AP7941 30A 24 port Power Rail, LED Display, Ethernet Management Port

All in good condition, includes cables and plugs, used in our test lab, have been in storage for a few years.

Cheers

Darren.