[AusNOG Classifieds] WTS: [SYD] 22RU 600mm Server Rack

Matthew Smee matthew.smee at sydney.edu.au
Sat Oct 7 16:04:20 EST 2017

Hi folks,

I'm selling a 22RU 600mm deep server rack. I bought it almost exactly 3 years ago (no more warranty) as I no longer need it or use it. It has wheels and a see-through viewing pane on the door and it's all in good condition. There are also some Cisco 2600XMs and cables in there if you want them, else I'll bin them.

Asking for $100, bought it for a bit over $400.

You will need to pick it up from 2032, but I'll help you carry and roll it out to the street.

More info and pictures can be found at:
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsford/other-electronics-computers/22ru-600mm-server-rack/1161862971

Cheers,
Matt.