[AusNOG Classifieds] Dell PowerEdge 1950 x 2

Tim Warnock timoid at timoid.org
Fri Apr 29 19:14:19 EST 2016

These are now gone.

Thanks everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Classifieds [mailto:classifieds-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Tim Warnock
Sent: Thursday, 28 April 2016 8:50 PM
To: classifieds at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG Classifieds] Dell PowerEdge 1950 x 2

Hey Guys,

I have 2xPE1950 servers for sale, located in Brisbane.

#1 - Dual CPU 2.0GHz Dual Core (Xeon 5130), PERC 5 W/working battery.
#2 - Single CPU 1.86GHz Dual Core (Xeon 5120), PERC 5 but the battery looks to have failed.

Each have 2 PSUs, Rapid Rails, 16G ram (8x2G), DRAC5 and 2x750G 3.5" Dell Enterprise SATA Drives that have been scrubbed, surface scanned and have flawless SMART reports.

I have a third "donor" chassis that's missing bits n pieces but has the motherboard and a box of spare parts that I'll happily give to whoever buys both.

Chasing $250 for all of it.

I can arrange freight if needed and I have a box that should make it pretty cost effective to move them around.

Thanks
/Tim