[AusNOG Classifieds] Clearance - Fortinet Fortigate FG-5001A-DW

Ben Gardem beng at distimax.com
Thu Mar 19 13:14:55 EST 2015

For sale, 1 x New Fortinet Fortigate FG-5001A-DW. Opened box, from
cancelled project. Fortinet warranty and Lic's available. Please make an
offer. We want to clear this, will be sold well under normal wholesale
price.

Please call Ben on 02 8006 8006.

*Ben Gardem*  |  Phone +61 2 8006 8006  |  beng at distimax.com | 2/1 Rowe St,
Freshwater NSW 2096, Australia

*CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE*
*The contents of this email are strictly confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
unauthorised disclosure, copying or use of the information contained within
this email (including attachments) is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify Distimax immediately by return email and then
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. We do not
accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software
viruses. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
and may not reflect the views of Distimax Pty Ltd or any its subsidiaries.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.*