[AusNOG Classifieds] Excess Dark Fibre Capacity - NextDC M1 to Equinix ME1

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Jan 22 23:28:01 EST 2015

Hi James,

So $150 per fibre per the original email is no longer?

You HAVE to buy a pair? What if I want a single strand?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 1:10 PM, James Braunegg <james.braunegg at micron21.com
> wrote:

>  Dear All
>

> We finally have an update on our excess dark fibre capacity between NextDC
> M1 and Equinix ME1
>

> Thank you to everyone who has been waiting for us to expand our network
> after many rounds of design changes, ducting issues, cable selection,
> construction constraints etc we finally decided to build our own duct path
> on the north side of Lorimer street in Port Melbourne diverse from every
> other carrier.
>

> Construction is almost complete which I am super excited about, for all
> those interested you can see construction photos on our blog site
> http://melbournedarkfibre.com we have also kept the price the same $150
> per fibre (purchased in pairs)
>

> Kindest Regards
>

> *James Braunegg **P:*  1300 769 972  |  *M:*  0488 997 207 |  *D:*  (03)
> 9751 7616
>
> *E:*   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  *ABN:*  12 109 977 666
> *W:*  www.melbournedarkfibre.com   *T:* @micron21
>

> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: M21.jpg]
>
> This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain
> privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
> recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it
> to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in
> error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then
> delete the message from your computer.

Regards,

 Jared Hirst Chief Executive Officer[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801
Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.