[AusNOG Classifieds] FS: DELL Drives/Bezels/Management Arms!

OZSUPRA sales at ozsupra.com
Tue Feb 24 14:23:16 EST 2015

Hi Olver,

No, I am located in Doncaster, Victoria and I have no relation to Micron21.

Matt, these are the drives that ship from Dell when you purchase a
server from them, so they are designed specifically for their servers -
there's nothing on the drive which says 'Enterprise' however.

They came directly out of a server that we purchased with DELL the day
we bought it (wasn't even booted up).

Regards,
Adam