[AusNOG Classifieds] IPv4 /19 for lease/sale

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Oct 28 21:23:18 EST 2014

Again, it still very much depends on the block size.  I too have seen sub
$10... as low as $6, but for large blocks like /11's and /12's, etc... but
some small blocks, like /19's, have sold as high as $17.  Some buyers are
willing to pay more for particular regions... which I too find odd... but
that is what is happening.  It is a weird weird world.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering