[AusNOG Classifieds] IPv4 /19 for lease/sale

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Oct 28 21:11:13 EST 2014

Ok let me rephrase very simply, anyone who pays at this moment in time anywhere around $12 is throwing away money, anyone who sells and makes $12 you are winning big time.

It's real world economics, this may indeed change in 6 months but I have been hearing this $12 figure for 18 months and it's just not real.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd