[AusNOG Classifieds] WHMCS - Cacti Bandwidth Monitoring / Overage Billing

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon May 26 21:00:22 EST 2014

To be honest, best way to do this for both data accounting and interface disabling, would be best done with Radius accounting and having each server ppp to a pppoe server (not sure if vyatta has this available).

Accounting packets are possibly more accurate than cacti polling.

On 26 May 2014 20:57:14 GMT+10:00, Daniel Watson <Daniel at glovine.com.au> wrote:
>Gday Guys
>
>Just wondering if anybody would be interested in developing such a
>module for whmcs to monitor and show graphs and bill for overage above
>the customers set limit?
>
>There used to be a module for this by cactistats but they have
>disappeared :S
>

>Regards,
>Daniel Watson
>Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager
>
>E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
>W www.GloVine.com.au

Sent from my Android device with Pigeon.