[AusNOG Classifieds] Fwd: Juniper Pot Luck - Daily Special

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Mar 27 18:34:54 EST 2014

It was pointed out to me that yesterdays offer didn't go to the list, just
to the people I BCC'd.  Sheesh.. from addresses...

The offer is done on that one, but I might do it again... but this includes
my pre-able information.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering