[AusNOG Classifieds] Domestic Transit

Steve Lisson SteveL at dedicatedservers.net.au
Fri Mar 21 03:40:17 EST 2014

Hi,

Looking for a provider who can provide domestic only transit connectivity in Sydney (to either Global Switch L2/L4 Pipe suites, L2 preferred) for 200mbit.

-          Domestic only primarily desired for inbound traffic, must include Telstra/Optus and other non-peering domestic providers, if have international connectivity to these providers that cannot be limited to be domestic only it is a show-stopper.

-          Bonus points if can attach community to our routes (or normally have attached and then remove) to be able to get international connectivity if lose enough of our upstream providers to regain redundancy temporarily (will not occur during normal operation and not a show-stopper and rare enough that unlikely to be needed).

-          For outbound full routing table ok (actually preferred, it is inbound traffic want to limit, bonus points if ingress point of route to suppliers network tagged with community and documented).

-          RTBH desired, understand some domestic non-peering local AS's do not provide this capability and may not be viable.

-          Willing to work with provider on preferred outbound traffic profile desired from out network (we have Pipe & WAIA peering, but not Equinix as one example of where may be able to direct traffic beneficial to both companies, that would be minimal but there will obviously be some traffic a provider prefers over other traffic).

Offers can replied to here or be sent to stevel at dedicatedservers.net.au<mailto:stevel at dedicatedservers.net.au>, alternatively can contact 0430 915 916 between 1pm and 8pm Monday-Thursday.

Regards,
Steven