[AusNOG Classifieds] Hardware for Sale

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Mar 3 11:38:35 EST 2014

Hi Guys,

We have some hardware which we have sitting in stock and need to get rid of, if we do not get a response from here we will list these all on eBay later today.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of the below and I can have them shipped today.

Price:

Cisco WS-C3750G-24TS-E 24 Port Gigabit Switch

$700.00

3 x Cisco WS-C3750G-24TS-S 24 Port Gigabit Switch

$675.00

Cisco PWR-RPS2300-CISCO Redundant Power Supply Unit with 2 RPS Cables to suit 2950/3750 Series

$375.00

Cisco WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U 24 Port Gigabit Switch

$950.00

Cisco WS-C3750-48TS-S 48 Port Fast Ethernet Switch

$200.00

Cisco WS-C3750E-24PD-S 48 Port Power over Ethernet Switch with 2 x 10GBE Uplink Ports

$1000.00

Cisco 7204VXR Dual PSU with NPE-G1 Processor with 1GB of RAM (Includes Rackmount Kit)

$900.00

Cisco NPE-G1 Processor with 1GB of RAM

$600.00

5 x Dell 2950 Series III Server with 8GB of RAM, Dual Quad Core 1.86GHz Xeon CPU's, SATA Card, iDrac and Rack Rails

$250.00

5 x Dell 2950 Series II Server with 8GB of RAM, Dual Quad Core 1.86GHz Xeon CPU's, SATA Card, iDrac and Rack Rails

$199.00