[AusNOG Classifieds] 2x Cisco 7206VXR

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Jun 30 14:50:49 EST 2014

Hi List,

  Got a couple of 7206VXR routers that have been pulled out of active duty.

  First one (Used as DialUp LNS, consolidated into other LNS's):
     NPE-300
     2x FastEthernet cards
     1x FastEthernet Input/Output card
     2x PSU

     Currently running IOS 12.3 (c7200-is-mz.123-25.bin)

  Second one (Used as core/edge routing, upgraded to newer hardware):
     NPE-G1 (so 3x Gigabit RJ45/GBIC ports)
     3x FastEthernet cards
     2x PSU

     Currently running IOS 12.2 (c7200-spservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD3.bin)

  Both were online for almost 5 years with no problems, pulled out due
to network upgrades for more resources + consolidation.

  Make an offer - and we'll see where it goes

  They are both currently in Coffs Harbour, can organise shipping if you
really like, or we often make trips to Brisbane and Sydney if you are
not desperate for immediate delivery.

Thanks,
Joe