[AusNOG Classifieds] v4Now Announcement: Update on Current Available Ranges - July 2014

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jul 30 16:56:36 EST 2014

Yes I do profit... but, from connecting people who need what each other
have.

And IP resources is something that some of Ausnog desperately need... and
will increasingly need even more.

I am just trying to facilitate people getting what they need.  I started
this to HELP people, not to make money - and we don't make a lot anyway.

Would you prefer to deal with the American traders who run auctions and
screw you for as much as possible?

My point is that by the charter, I am NOT a vendor as I am NOT selling
anything, but connecting other people up with what they need.

I really expect more from people here... it seems as though some don't want
to help others in the community, and some are pissed because they aren't
making anything? wtf?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering