[AusNOG Classifieds] IPv4 Block Availability Announcements

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jan 19 22:19:15 EST 2014

Hah... it is actually a MailChimp thing.  Apparently using 'enter' stops
bots.

I just spent an hour trying to figure out why the stupid Submit button
wasn't appearing before I realised that ;-)

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering