[AusNOG Classifieds] LEASING a /24 IPv4

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Feb 13 11:05:36 EST 2014

Daniel,

We may be able to facilitate this for you... a /24 is very small in the
scheme of things... and the pricing on leasing is sometimes less cost
effective.

I will get Shanti to talk to you as she is facilitating most of the
Brokering at the moment.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering