[AusNOG Classifieds] HP Networking Gear - New from Cancelled Project

Ben Gardem beng at distimax.com
Wed Dec 24 13:29:21 EST 2014

Hi, We have a load of new enterprise level HP gear to clear, all brand new
sealed, left over from a c cancelled project. Will be sold at least 50% off
market price, open to any reasonable offers. Please contact me if you might
be able to use this. All brand new in box, been sitting in our warehouse
for over 12mths. See systems below. Regards Ben

5 x HP 9512
5 x HP 9505
2 x HP 7510 Chassis
5 x HP 7506-V Chassis
7 x JD210A HP 7500 48 port Gig-T Module 10/100/1000 PoE port cards

*Ben Gardem*  |  Phone +61 2 8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006+61 2
8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006+61 2 8006 8006  |
beng at distimax.com | 2/1 Rowe St, Freshwater NSW 2096, Australia

*CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE*
*The contents of this email are strictly confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
unauthorised disclosure, copying or use of the information contained within
this email (including attachments) is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify Distimax immediately by return email and then
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. We do not
accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software
viruses. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
and may not reflect the views of Distimax Pty Ltd or any its subsidiaries.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.*