[AusNOG Classifieds] /19 Available

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Aug 27 08:49:37 EST 2014

Hi All,

  Just throwing this out to list - have a /19 available in the next
month or so.

  Willing to split into /20's, but only if I can find 2 buyers
consecutively, i.e. I don't want to be holding on to a /20 by itself. I
may even be willing to split to /21's if 4 buyers come along.

  It is an APNIC range, in the 115/8. Familiarise yourself with APNIC
policies to make sure you are eligible to receive transfer of the block.

  Putting it on list before going to brokers.

Thanks,
Joe