[AusNOG Classifieds] Brand New Juniper & Cisco to clear - Project Excess

Ben Gardem beng at distimax.com
Sat Apr 12 16:56:32 EST 2014

Hi,

We have an amount of brand new in box Cisco & Juniper to clear, left over
from a project. All the Cisco is SmartNet free, or we can supply with
contract. Get yourself a great price while this gear lasts. Please make an
offer on any of it by emailing me directly or calling on 02 8006 8006.

Thanks

Ben Gardem

Distimax Pty Ltd

*Cisco*

*PN*

*Desc*

*Supplier*

*Box*

*Qty*

*Notes*

HWIC-8A

8-Port Async HWIC

Westcon

sealed

2

WS-C2960S-24TS-L

Catalyst 2960S 24 GigE 4 x SFP LAN Base

Westcon

sealed

4

cisco1941/K9

CISCO1941/K9 -

Westcon

sealed

2

GLC-T

GLC-T=-1000BASE-T SFP

Westcon

sealed

26

CAB-HD8-ASYNC

High Density 8-port EIA-232 Async Cable

Westcon

sealed

4

N55-LAN1K9

Layer 3 License for Nexus 5500 Platform

Westcon

sealed

4

N55-LAN1K9

Layer 3 License for Nexus 5500 Platform

Westcon

sealed

6

N55-D160L3

Nexus 5548 Layer 3 Daughter Card

Westcon

Open

1

Pre-Installed in 5548 chassis

N5K-C5548UP-FA

Nexus 5548 UP Chassis; 32 10GbE Ports; 2

Westcon

Open

1

N55-M160L3

Nexus 5596 Layer 3 Expansion Module

Westcon

Sealed

2

N5K-C5596UP-FA

Nexus 5596UP 2RU Chassis 2PS 4 Fans 48 F

Westcon

Sealed

2

*Juniper - All new in sealed boxes, inc 1 x EX8216 Chassis + 13 x 10GB 8
port line cards*

1 x EX2200-48T

1 x EX8216-BASE-AC, Juniper 16 Port Modular Ethernet Switch Chassis 13 x
EX8200-8XS 10GB Line Card

4 x EX8200-PWR-AC3K

1 x EX8200-48T, 48 Port GBE

71 x EX-SFP-10GBE-SR, 10GB SFP's