[AusNOG Classifieds] Excess Cisco Modular Switches to sell

Ben Gardem beng at distimax.com
Wed Sep 4 16:47:38 EST 2013

Hi Skeeve,

That is in fact what this is, unwanted gear we have just pulled out (so it
is excess to our requirements and will be sold cheap), anyone who is
interested can buy, I have costs on it, but will sell well below its market
value, well below ebay prices, well below prices anywhere. We have already
have quite a bit of interest from members. We do not intend to bombard
members offers, this is the first list we have ever sent.

Just saw the list of similar gear you sent out of excess HP gear last week.
What do you want for that, we could use most of it?

Regards Ben