[AusNOG Classifieds] Spare IP Transit - NEXTDC M1

Benjamin Ball bball at bkb.net.au
Fri Nov 22 18:41:47 EST 2013

All,

Due to some project changes we have spare bandwidth (up to 100mbps) available at NEXTDC M1 for a good price. (Primary upstream is AAPT)

No contact term needed, as long as you pay for the cross connect :)

If you need some bandwidth at NEXTDC M1 let me know. (Can offer over Megaport soon too I guess)

Regards,
Ben

[cid:image001.png at 01CEE7B2.7F4CD620]

Benjamin Ball
Technical Director
Ph:  1300 BKB NET
Fax:  03 9012 4143
Web: bkb.net.au<http://bkb.net.au/>

The electronic email transmission may contain privileged or confidential information and is intended for delivery to the intended recipient only. If you receive this electronic mail message in error, please destroy all versions and notify the sender via the return mail immediately.

--
BKB Internet SecureXD Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.securexd.com/verify.asp?id=rAM7fmA6005915&from=bball@bkb.net.au