[AusNOG Classifieds] 25 x 2 HDD Hotswap Bay Supermicro Chassis

Ross Cheetham (Alerts) rossalerts at crucialp.com
Thu Nov 21 13:41:11 EST 2013

Hi Noggers,

I have a large pile of the 2 bay hotswap Supermicro chassis gathering dust
in my server room (read storage area that has already had a bomb explode
inside of it i.e messy). They are a mixture of Sata and SAS backplanes. See
the photo for an example.

Photo of one of the servers.

-          https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6b58eeeeaj2s2n/20131106_114554.jpg

-          https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiala8oqq7ga3l9/20131106_114559.jpg

Got the rails for most of them as well I believe.

The pile is located in Surry Hills (Sydney), happy to help load them into a
car. Looking to get them all taken in one big heap if possible. They need
some love.

No mobo's, or parts in them other than power supply, and the chassis.

Taking offers offlist. Similar post was also put up on SAGE-AU.

Cheers,

Ross