[AusNOG Classifieds] NSW SES Parramatta :- Seeking Equipment Donations

Tim Dykes ttdykes at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:00:06 EST 2013

Good evening NOG,

I am im the process of upgrading some of the IT infrastructure at my local
SES unit and have a few outstanding items I was unable to source from my
personal stash of computer parts. Before we go out and buy things I though
I would try here.

Given the rate that production enviroments are upgraded versus the 10 year
cycle we are stuck in I'm hoping someone has some gear lying around that
they are happy to part with.

Im looking for the following:

1 x 2KVA or stronger rack mount UPS'
2 x desktop PC UPS' (750kva?)

We have a base generator I just need the UPS' to cover the 30 second window
before it kicks in. Our 4 year old ones are starting to complain durring
the weekly Gen test.

1 x 300mm deep (maximum) communications pod to rack 2 patch pannels and a
switch in
1 x 16 port minimum rackable gig networking switch

Thanks guys.

 Regards,****

Tim.****

** **

[image: NSW State Emergency Service]****

M 0419 620 603  E timothy.dykes at member.ses.nsw.gov.au****

Tim Dykes****

*Training Coordinator / Deputy Team Leader*

*Parramatta State Emergency Service*****

*NSW State Emergency Service* – *Parramatta Unit*****

75 O’Connell Street
North Parramatta****