[AusNOG Classifieds] Pre-loved items for sale.

Mark Dignam mark at innaloo.net
Wed May 15 17:27:37 EST 2013

Do you want to build a kick-ass rendering system? Or need to hold a lot of
data onsite?

I have available some surplus Supermicro and Sun equipment which will do the
job. All items are available for pickup from our office in Osborne Park, WA.

For Compute, there's 4 Supermicro Blade chassis each with 14 blades, 2
quad-core Xeon's per blade.

For NFS/ISCSI, there's two Sun X4540 "Thumper" file servers holding 96 hard
disks.

For extra storage, there's eight AIC 48 drive SAS/SATA JBOD's.

There's much more details in the attached file, including URL's to the
manuals.

All the items comes with full rack mounting kits, but since it was pulled
working from onsite, I have no transport packing available, that will need
to arranged by the buyer.

Pricing is negotiable. Make me a decent offer.

Mark.