[AusNOG Classifieds] Siemens HiPath 3550 PABX and handsets

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 15:32:09 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,
With the flurry of new posts, thought it time to post my own...
I have a Siemens HiPath 3550 PABX with about 80 handsets (optiPoint 500),
some with additional modules. All are untested but were pulled from a
working system with no apparent faults.

PABX unit has the following specs and cards fitted:

System board is v4.0, can be upgraded to current v9 with a board
replacement. I also have a PDF of the service/installation manual if needed.
Was used with an ISDN installation, I believe provisioned for 16 channels
but the TMS2 card will support up to 30 channels

SystemExpansion: Box;Slot;Card-type;SW-Code-nr
1;1;STLS2;S30817-Q924-B313
1;2;SLUC8;
1;3;4SLA;S30810-Q2925-X100
1;4;HXGS3;
1;5;SLU8;S30817-Q922-A301
1;6;SLU8;S30817-Q922-A301
1;7;8SLA;S30810-Q2925-X
1;8;SLU8;S30817-Q922-A301
1;9;TMS2;S30810-Q2913-X
1;10;SLMO24;S30810-Q2901-X-7

Happy to part with phones separately, but ideally would be looking to
offload the whole thing in a single go. Not going to attach a price tag as
all gear is second hand and untested and I wouldn't feel comfortable asking
for a price without any prospective buyer inspecting the gear first, but
feel free to make me a reasonable offer (some browsing around Google should
give an idea of prices of parts).

Giles