[AusNOG Classifieds] Selling PIX 525

Chris Barnes chris.p.barnes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:40:44 EST 2013

Apologies if you are seeing this email twice, I've been asked to post it to
the correct list.

I'm moving and getting rid of some stuff ive been hanging on to. One of
those is a Cisco PIX 525 with Unrestricted License bundle, a Quad FA NIC,
and a single FA NIC totalling 7 interfaces.

It doesn't have a power supply but it worked fine when it did have a power
supply. The power supply was pinched to repair another unit.

Hoping for somewhere around $50 but I'll consider offers.

Anyone interested?