[AusNOG Classifieds] Full Rack - aCure DC1 Perth

Matthew Byrne m.byrne at stratusblue.com.au
Fri Jun 28 18:29:38 EST 2013

Hi all,

We've got a full rack in aCure DC1 Perth that we no longer require and wanting to offload.

Please contact me off list if you're interested.

Regards,
Matt

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This email and any attachment may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact StratusBlue immediately by return email or by telephone on 1300 846 821. You should not copy, distribute or disclose all or any part of this email unless you are authorised to do so.