[AusNOG Classifieds] Looking for credit-worthy and reputable colo sub-tenants with a primary interest in interconnectivity

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Jun 5 21:57:32 EST 2013

Fair enough :) my main mistake was not realising that what you were
stating were value adds to the co-location your trying to offload, but
though they were part of a specific package you were trying to sell.
  With them being 'value add' and just optional perks, it does change my
perspective of the post.

Apologies for jumping the gun and going the accusatory route ^_^.