[AusNOG Classifieds] Looking for credit-worthy and reputable colo sub-tenants with a primary interest in interconnectivity

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnogclassifieds at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jun 5 18:53:02 EST 2013

I think Alastair probably just mis-phrased his intentions here.

I doubt he is just generically advertising colo, as opposed to having some
space he's looking to share with someone... they are very different... and
I support the later without issue.

Plus Alastair is a good guy, and people who have been around Ausnog for a
long time should have some leeway.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net