[AusNOG Classifieds] Request for IPv4 /24

Ross Cheetham (Alerts) rossalerts at crucialp.com
Wed Dec 4 11:15:06 EST 2013

HI Daniel,

I've seen you put this request up every few months over and over.

Seems you are either not getting the range at the price you think is "good"
or potentially your expectations on price are not aligned with the market.

I would you speak with an IP broker, as listed / suggested here,
http://www.apnic.net/services/become-a-member/manage-your-membership/transfe
r-resources/transfer-facilitators

Cheers,
Ross