[AusNOG Classifieds] Looking for a Perth company to offload excess cisco kit.

Davis, James W. JAMES.DAVIS at woodside.com.au
Tue Apr 9 15:06:54 EST 2013

Hey Guys, seems pretty quiet in here.

Looking for a local contact to offload a bunch of Cisco 6500 & ancillary gear that we've just had sitting around in storage since our refresh
I've contacted a few eastern state companies that I've dealt with before - iptrading etc but due to the shipping and packing costs they've offered us something that's bit of a joke.
Due to nature of our supply chain, I need to offload the entire lot to one company rather than sell the items individually.

Cheers
James

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.