[AusNOG] Telco tower near Nelson Bay

Alan Arnott alan at arnotts.net.au
Mon Sep 20 14:03:10 EST 2021

Hi All,

I have a client who is looking for a supplier to build a telco tower with
LTE near Nelson Bay, NSW.

Please let me know if you are able to assist or would like to discuss.

Kind regards
Alan

Alan Arnott

Managing Partner  | Arnotts Technology Lawyers
[image: phone]

Direct: 02 8238 6989 Mobile: 0411 757 999
[image: style-two-pin-marker]

* Level 2, 151 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000 *
<https://s3.sendassets.io/s2/tzufpsr4>
[image: network-arrow]

* Visit our Website * <https://s3.sendassets.io/s2/4fs6u1vr>
[image: calendar-add-1]

* Schedule a Meeting * <https://s3.sendassets.io/s2/6cl1u0h4>
This message is sent on behalf of Arnotts Technology Lawyers Pty Ltd. It is
intended for the personal and CONFIDENTIAL use of the designated
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and
paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is
not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Liability limited by a
Scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.