[AusNOG] "Telstra" scammers

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:43:33 EST 2021

0433 984 895 for me, "Visa Mastercard Security Department"

I asked since when Visa and Mastercard had merged.  "It was this morning
only" was the response.

I was so shocked and amazed that this got past all the regulatory processes
without making it into the news that I may have sworn at the caller, who
for some reason hung up on me...