[AusNOG] Remove IP range blocks on Disney+

Stavros Patiniotis stavros at staff.esc.net.au
Tue Jun 29 18:10:10 EST 2021

Hello Damian,

Whist you're waiting on a direct Disney+ contact, if you haven't already,
you might want to check various other geolocation databases are correct and
update them as required. See
https://whatismyipaddress.com/geolocation-providers  and
https://support.google.com/websearch/workflow/9308722?hl=en

Make sure you also update your APNIC whois records with lat/long. I find
this one very helpful.