[AusNOG] 5G Router recommendations

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Tue Jun 29 09:50:25 EST 2021

Hi All,

We have a number of sites with NBN connections, some of which are not very reliable, so the plan is to combine 5G alongside copper connectivity.

These are office workers who are now working from home. They typically run office productivity, email, etc, maybe watch a little YouTube... not multimedia or streaming users.

I would like to know what 5G routers others are using.

Needs to be decent with a proper PSU, feature a UTP port for LAN connectivity and external antenna capability would be good.

We would prefer not to use dongles / USB port routers.

Many thanks

Darren.