[AusNOG] Japanese Speaking Network Guy/Gal required

Alan Woodman alan at awoodman.net
Wed Jun 23 16:17:59 EST 2021

Hi Cameron,

If you get stuck and can't find someone, you can use the NAATI database to find a translator (would be fee-for-service):
https://www.naati.com.au/online-directory/?require=translator&for=[640,768,1394]
You might need to do some ringing around to find someone with the appropriate understanding at the level you need...

I learnt Chinese/Mandarin many years ago, my Chinese tutor is NAATI certified and before she came to Australia, she was a translator working for ZTE, so while she wasn't a network engineer, she understood the terminologies in both English and Chinese in quite a lot of detail...

Regards,

Alan.