[AusNOG] Contact in Facebook

Tim Dooley tim.dooley at outlook.com
Fri Jun 18 20:22:45 EST 2021

Hi All,

I know this is extremely unlikely, but I've got nowhere else to turn at this point.
Does anyone on this list know of a way to actually contact someone at Facebook?

My account was recently hacked and while they had access, they setup MFA to one of their devices, meaning even with a password reset after proving who I am, I still can't access my account.

Any assistance would be seriously apricated, I've got more photos and memories on Facebook than I can count.

Thank you in advance,
Tim