[AusNOG] Anyone put their hand up?

Luke Iggleden luke at iggleden.com
Wed Jun 9 14:48:15 EST 2021

Hi All,

I too would like to see what the traffic was that hit our Junipers with
this issue.

We changed the default arp policer last time a similar event happened on
Megaport, but still this played havoc on our routing engines. Is there
some other traffic we have to filter to protect our networks from
broadcast storms on this peering fabric?