[AusNOG] Telstra IPv6 Wireless Enablement - IPv6 Single Stack

Russell Langton russell3901 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:55:08 EST 2021

Hi AusNOG

Thank you for your on-going support.

Ipv6 Single-Stack is now rolling out for telstra.wap in VIC;

Current status;
SA/NT – Network changes completed
WA – Network changes completed
NSW – Network changes completed
VIC/TAS – Network changes currently being rolled out.
QLD – no work here as yet

We are aiming to complete before June 30 and will advise once completed.

Non-android customers using telstra.wap in SA,WA,NSW and VIC will
progressively be cutover to Ipv6 Single-Stack.
Android customers using new phones in SA,WA,NSW and VIC may start using
IPv6 Single-Stack out-of-the-box.

As always, please contact the team on
ipv6wirelessdeployment at team.telstra.com for any issues or questions.