[AusNOG] APNIC RPKI Deployathon rescheduled to 7th Dec (in sync in AusNOG rescheduling)

Tashi Phuntsho toebinoz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:10:41 EST 2021

Hi All,
I have been told the event page link doesn’t work; sorry for that.

Should be all good now: https://training.apnic.net/events/rpkideployathon_20211207 <https://training.apnic.net/events/rpkideployathon_20211207>

And hopefully, the findings and the results from the Deployathon merit further discussion via a lighting talk, when it opens.

Thanks,
—
Tashi