[AusNOG] AusNOG 2021 rescheduled to 8 & 9 December

David Hughes david at hughes.id
Wed Jul 21 11:11:53 EST 2021

Good morning everyone,

The current COVID outbreak does not appear to be abating and the likelihood of it impacting our ability to run the conference is very high.  The Board has decided that in the interests of the event and everyone who attends it, that the conference should be rescheduled.

The conference venue has confirmed that with the large amount of space we require they could only accomodate AusNOG on 1 other pair of days this year.  We have committed to those dates and AusNOG 2021 will now be held on 8 & 9 December.  It will still be at the Fullerton Sydney and will still be a traditional in-person event.

We hope that those of you who have registered will be able to attend on those dates.  If that isn't possible, please request a refund of your registration through Eventbrite (using the details included in your registration).  As this is COVID related you will receive a full refund, including the payment processing fees that are normally withheld by Eventbrite.

If you have booked accommodation with the Fullerton, please contact them directly and they'll happily change your booking to the new dates or cancel it as is necessary.

For those of you in the impacted areas, stay safe.  I hope to see you all on the revised dates this December.

Regards,

David, on behalf of the AusNOG Board