[AusNOG] APNIC RPKI Deployathon (1 Sept) ~ before AusNOG2021

Tashi Phuntsho toebinoz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:53:04 EST 2021

Hi all,

It's been more than a year since the last RPKI Deployathon at APRICOT 2020, and since then, we've seen some great discussions and deployment in AU - thanks to all the early adopters.

The RPKI framework is still evolving; validators have come and gone; some router vendors are still catching up; and most importantly, the majority of routes originating from AU still do not have a covering ROA.

As a result, APNIC is planning a full-day RPKI Deployathon in Sydney, on Wednesday, 1 September, a day before AusNOG 2021 kicks off. We'll  present the findings and results of the Deployathon at the AusNOG 2021 Lightning Talks.

There are limited places available, so please register early:

   https://training.apnic.net/events/rpkideployathon_20210901

More information and a detailed agenda are also available here:

   https://wiki.apnictraining.net/rpki-ausnog2021

Joining us as co-facilitators are Phil Mawson, Tim Warnock, and Mark Duffell, who have all volunteered to help.

Many thanks also goes to David Hughes and the AusNOG Committee for accommodating us.

We look forward to seeing you at the Deployathon.

Thanks,
--
Tashi
(on behalf of APNIC)