[AusNOG] Remove IP range blocks on Disney+

Joshua Stark starkjs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:10:28 EST 2021

Thanks for the link, I have not seen all that config before, I have been
looking for that.

*Receive your own posts to the list?*

Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list.
If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to /No/.

	No
Yes

Looks like it's busted, it's set to yes and I don't get them :(

I have also turned on the "ack", will see how that goes.

Thanks
Josh

*
*