[AusNOG] dodo vocus never learn

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Jan 14 12:13:46 EST 2021

Lets just say that my internet is plenty fast enough and I dont need to
become their customer  to get faster *cough yeah right* internet

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.