[AusNOG] Gratuitous self-promotion for APNIC Exec Committee Voting

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:13:53 EST 2021

As you may (or may not?) know, I'm running for the Exec Committee for APNIC
in this election.

As it's a purely virtual conference this year, all the nominees have been
asked to record a short video introducing themselves, which I have done!

https://youtu.be/-SbMtphI3kw

If you think that I might be suitable to serve on the board of APNIC, I'd
love it if you could vote for me before voting closes on the 4th of March
via https://my.apnic.net/voting

If you're not sure about who ELSE to vote for, you're more than welcome to
appoint me as your proxy via
https://my.apnic.net/voting/EC2021/appoint-proxy and I'll work with the
other nominees to finalise our selections (and I'll post it on the
xrobau.com.au website).

Thanks!

--Rob