[AusNOG] Sydney network engineer opportunities

Tom Sykes tomsykes2513 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:23:49 EST 2021

Evening folks

Hope everyone is doing well these days. I don’t post much so hoping you’ll bear with me on this.

I’ve got some great opportunities in Sydney at the moment for network and security engineers, supporting some new product developments at TPG.

Very happy to discuss off list, but the key will be deep experience with the major vendors - Cisco, Fortinet, etc. I am sure there are a few members of Ausnog who would be perfect for this.

Thanks
Tom Sykes