[AusNOG] SSL packet inspection security

Andres Miedzowicz Andres.Miedzowicz at gsn.com.au
Mon Aug 16 20:23:11 EST 2021

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for that. However, my question is more around the options of allowing access to millions of IPs (Office alone has /13s, /14s, /15s and /16s) or narrowing up the list of destination addresses and tightening up security at the expense of the potential caveats that the MITM approach the firewalls take to decrypt and inspect outgoing, secure traffic.

Regards,

Andres

Sent from my iPhone